Copyright © 2023 Taliponiesta™ | All rights reserved | Seremban, Malaysia
iPhone Repair Price List
Repair Price List for
iPhone 14 Pro Max
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Economy Grade Screen
Battery (with Battery Health)
(with Battery Health)
Battery (no Battery Health)
(no Battery Health)
Back Camera (Main Cam)
Front Camera (Selfie Camera)
Installation and warranty is included in the price listed above. Price shown is in Ringgit Malaysia (RM), fixed and no additional charges. Last update on 4 Dec 2023.
Don't wanna repair your iPhone anymore?
Check out our Premium Used iPhone
1. We charge no additional fees on repairs. Furthermore, our technician will confirm the exact total cost with you before proceeding with repairs. Thus you should not worry about hidden cost because there’s none.
2. Most of the repairs will take only matter of minutes or hours but on some condition, your iPhone’s problem will need more time to be treated. As an example, a Network IC issue will take more or less 7 to 10 days to be repaired.
3. Please inform our technician/sales person should you have no backup replacement phone to be used in the meantime. We will find a solution, maybe finding you a temporary replacement phone.
4. Warranty for 60 days will be provided for all repairs with original parts. All economy part will receive a 30 days warranty.
5. Warranty will cover all factory defect however all other forms of human error will void the warranty. As an example, water damaged, dropped and broken and/or cracked.
6. Check payment and e-wallet payment is not available at the moment. However we have a more calm and independent payment method; as per listed on number (7).
7. Payment method accepted are card payment, cash (in Ringgit Malaysia) and bank transfer.
8. Please note that the information you share with us will be safe under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). So worry not!