We at Taliponiesta care about your personal data. Below you can find the details of what we do to protect your privacy when you visit our Website (www.taliponiesta.com) and/or use our Services.
Effective Date: 24th August 2022
2. Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect your “Personal Information” and “Usage Data” in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us; and when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device when you are using our Website/Services.
Your Personal Information may include but not limited to:
• Email address
• Your full name
• Phone number
• Mailing address
• Payment information
• Geographic Location
We may also collect Usage Data from the computer or devices you use to access the Service. Usage Data may include but not limited to:
• Your Devices Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
• Type of device you use
• Browser type
• Page of our Service that you visit
• Time and date of your visit
• Time spent on the pages
• Data sent by the browser you use
• Other diagnostic data
• To provide you with services available through the Website and enable you to use some of its features
• To authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
• To remember choices you make on our Service such as language preferences
• To track information about traffic to the Website and how users use our Services.
• To test new pages on our Website to see how users react to them.
We may also collect information from third parties, including public sources, social media platforms, and marketing and market research firms. Depending on the source, this information collected from third parties could include name, contact information, demographic information, information to verify identity or trustworthiness, and information for other fraud or safety protection purposes.
3. Use of Your Information and Data
We may use your Personal Information and Usage Data for the following purposes:
• To fulfil the purpose for which you provided your information (e.g. Account creation).
• To provide and maintain/improve our Website/Services, including to monitor the usage of our Services, to develop new features or services, to secure the Services, and for technical and customer support.
• To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other forms of communication.
• To process and respond to your enquiries or complaints, and to request your feedback.
• To provide you with news and promotions about our products, services and events.
• To enforce or protect our rights and your rights in accordance to the applicable laws and legislation.
• To conduct analytics and research, including to synthesize and derive insight from your use of our Website/Services in order to evaluate and improve our Services, including our products, services, marketing and promotional campaigns.
We will not sell, rent or transfer any of your Personal Information to any third party without your consent. However, we may share/disclose your Personal Information in the following situations:
• We may share your Personal Information with financial institutions necessary for the purpose of applying and obtaining credit facility, if necessary.
• We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates and business partners. Affiliates and partners include our agents, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
• We may disclose your Personal Information with law enforcements if required to do so, or in response to valid request by public authorities.
4. Security and Retention of Your Personal Data