iPhone Motherboard Specialist, Taliponiesta.
iPhone motherboard repairs (major issue) will take more time as compared to other minor repairs. Expect a 7-14 lead time.
iPhone Motherboard Repairs.
Motherboard repairs includes Audio IC, Camera IC, Power IC, Charging IC, Display IC, Touch IC, Wifi IC, Network IC, Modem Firmware. A month warranty will be provided for every iPhone motherboard repairs.
|iPhone Model||Motherboard Repair Price|
|iPhone 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max||Rm 1,300|
|iPhone 13||Rm 1,100|
|iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max||Rm 950|
|iPhone 12||Rm 800|
|iPhone 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max||Rm 750|
|iPhone 11||Rm 600|
|iPhone XS / XS Max||Rm 500|
|iPhone X / XR||Rm 450|
|iPhone 8 Plus / SE2||Rm 350|
|iPhone 8||Rm 320|
|iPhone 7 / 7 Plus||Rm 3|
|iPhone 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus||Rm 250|
|iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c||Rm 250|
- We charge no additional fees on repairs. Furthermore, our technician will confirm the exact total cost with you before proceeding with repairs. Thus you should not worry about hidden cost because there’s none.
- Most of the repairs will take only matter of minutes or hours but on some condition, your iPhone’s problem will need more time to be treated. As an example, a Network IC issue will take more or less 7 to 10 days to be repaired.
- Please inform our technician/sales person should you have no backup replacement phone to be used in the meantime. We will find a solution, maybe finding you a temporary replacement phone.
- Warranty for 60 days will be provided for all repairs with original parts. All economy part will receive a 30 days warranty.
- Warranty will cover all factory defect however all other forms of human error will void the warranty. As an example, water damaged, dropped and broken and/or cracked.
- Check payment and e-wallet payment is not available at the moment. However we have a more calm and independent payment method; as per listed on number (7).
- Payment method accepted are card payment, cash (in Ringgit Malaysia) and bank transfer.
- Please note that the information you share with us will be safe under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). So worry not!