Senarai Harga Servis & Repair Mengikut Model iPhone
iPhone Service Centre
Skrin Original : Rm 388
Skrin High-Grade : Not Available
Skrin Economy-Grade : Rm 220
Bateri (Dengan Battery Health) : Rm 250
Bateri (Tanpa Battery Health) : Rm 200
Kamera Belakang : Rm 288
Kamera Hadapan (Selfie) : Rm 188
Call Speaker : Rm 148
Loud Speaker : Rm 148
Charging Port : Rm 188
Tukar Kaca Belakang : Rm 188
Tukar Kaca Kamera : Rm 88 / piece
Tukar Housing (Body) : Rm 288
Power Button : Rm 148
Volume Button : Rm 148
Repair Motherboard : Rm 428
Repair Masalah Software : Rm 80
Pemasangan dan waranti telah termasuk dalam harga yang disenaraikan diatas. Harga adalah dalam Ringgit Malaysia, tetap & tiada caj tambahan dikenakan. Kemaskini terakhir pada 8 Mei 2023.
1. We charge no additional fees on repairs. Furthermore, our technician will confirm the exact total cost with you before proceeding with repairs. Thus you should not worry about hidden cost because there’s none.
2. Most of the repairs will take only matter of minutes or hours but on some condition, your iPhone’s problem will need more time to be treated. As an example, a Network IC issue will take more or less 7 to 10 days to be repaired.
3. Please inform our technician/sales person should you have no backup replacement phone to be used in the meantime. We will find a solution, maybe finding you a temporary replacement phone.
4. Warranty for 60 days will be provided for all repairs with original parts. All economy part will receive a 30 days warranty.
5. Warranty will cover all factory defect however all other forms of human error will void the warranty. As an example, water damaged, dropped and broken and/or cracked.
6. Check payment and e-wallet payment is not available at the moment. However we have a more calm and independent payment method; as per listed on number (7).
7. Payment method accepted are card payment, cash (in Ringgit Malaysia) and bank transfer.
8. Please note that the information you share with us will be safe under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). So worry not!