Senarai Harga Servis & Repair Mengikut Model iPhone
iPhone Service Centre
Skrin Original : Rm 288
Skrin High-Grade : Rm 140
Bateri (Dengan Battery Health) : Rm 158
Kamera Belakang : Rm 188
Kamera Hadapan (Selfie) : Rm 118
Call Speaker : Rm 88
Loud Speaker : Rm 88
Charging Port : Rm 138
Tukar Kaca Belakang : Rm 188
Tukar Kaca Kamera : Rm 60 / piece
Tukar Housing (Body) : Rm 188
Power Button : Rm 88
Volume Button : Rm 88
Repair Motherboard : Rm 288
Repair Masalah Software : Rm 80
Pemasangan dan waranti telah termasuk dalam harga yang disenaraikan diatas. Harga adalah dalam Ringgit Malaysia, tetap & tiada caj tambahan dikenakan. Kemaskini terakhir pada 8 Mei 2023.
1. We charge no additional fees on repairs. Furthermore, our technician will confirm the exact total cost with you before proceeding with repairs. Thus you should not worry about hidden cost because there’s none.
2. Most of the repairs will take only matter of minutes or hours but on some condition, your iPhone’s problem will need more time to be treated. As an example, a Network IC issue will take more or less 7 to 10 days to be repaired.
3. Please inform our technician/sales person should you have no backup replacement phone to be used in the meantime. We will find a solution, maybe finding you a temporary replacement phone.
4. Warranty for 60 days will be provided for all repairs with original parts. All economy part will receive a 30 days warranty.
5. Warranty will cover all factory defect however all other forms of human error will void the warranty. As an example, water damaged, dropped and broken and/or cracked.
6. Check payment and e-wallet payment is not available at the moment. However we have a more calm and independent payment method; as per listed on number (7).
7. Payment method accepted are card payment, cash (in Ringgit Malaysia) and bank transfer.
8. Please note that the information you share with us will be safe under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). So worry not!
No 140-G, Jalan Toman 7, Kemayan Square Business Centre, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.