Hassle free battery replacement?
Only at Taliponiesta.
Replace your iPhone battery at Taliponiesta in less than an hour. Superb waiting time, isn’t it?
iPhone Battery Replacement.
A 2 months warranty will be provided for every original iPhone battery replacement.
|iPhone Model||Battery Replacement Price|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||Rm 450|
|iPhone 12 / 12 Pro||Rm 400|
|iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max||Rm 350|
|iPhone X / Xs / XR / Xs Max||Rm 290|
|iPhone 8 Plus||Rm 169|
|iPhone 8||Rm 159|
|iPhone 7 Plus||Rm 159|
|iPhone 7||Rm 149|
|iPhone 6s Plus||Rm 149|
|iPhone 6 Plus||Rm 139|
|iPhone 6 / 6s||Rm 109|
|iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c||Rm 100|
- We charge no additional fees on repairs. Furthermore, our technician will confirm the exact total cost with you before proceeding with repairs. Thus you should not worry about hidden cost because there’s none.
- Most of the repairs will take only matter of minutes or hours but on some condition, your iPhone’s problem will need more time to be treated. As an example, a Network IC issue will take more or less 7 to 10 days to be repaired.
- Please inform our technician/sales person should you have no backup replacement phone to be used in the meantime. We will find a solution, maybe finding you a temporary replacement phone.
- Warranty for 60 days will be provided for all repairs with original parts. All economy part will receive a 30 days warranty.
- Warranty will cover all factory defect however all other forms of human error will void the warranty. As an example, water damaged, dropped and broken and/or cracked.
- Check payment and e-wallet payment is not available at the moment. However we have a more calm and independent payment method; as per listed on number (7).
- Payment method accepted are card payment, cash (in Ringgit Malaysia) and bank transfer.
- Please note that the information you share with us will be safe under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). So worry not!